Skip to content
- 2/3 c castor sugar
- 2/3 c packed brown sugar
- 2 sticks of butter at room temperature
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/4 t kosher salt
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1 c chocolate chips
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- Preheat to 350F.
- Line two half-sheet pans with silpats.
- Combine the sugar, brown sugar and butter together in the bowl of a mixer and beat with the paddle attachment until fluffy and light
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the flour, baking soda, oats and salt and mix well to just combine.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chips.
- Use a 2-inch-diameter ice-cream scoop to portion the batter onto the prepared pans. Bake 18 to 20 minutes.