Argan Lotion Experiment
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c argan oil
- 1/4 c sweet almond oil
- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 2 oz. beeswax
- 10-20 drops essential oil for scent (I used lemongrass)
- oil from 5 Vitamin E capsules
- Combine the oils and wax into canning jar.
- Put the jar into a saucepan and filled with water. It should come up to the level of the oils inthe canning jar.
- Heat (slowly) until the oils and wax melt, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the canning jar from the pan and let it cool to room temperature stirring vigorously with a fork every 15 minutes.
- Once the mixture has cooled to room temperature, whip in the essential oil and Vitamin E.