Today we tried to move a large Blue Spruce from the new Kailyaird Garden but as we started to dig we found trunk rot. It probably happened when the pigs rooted around and press dirt too high on the truck. It couldn’t be save so out it had to come. A hour, two shovels, an axe and a lot of struggling later we were faced with a dead tree, a big root ball and a really big hole. We decided to “plant” the old climbing tower and put cucumbers at the base. Tomorrow I’ll add some string to give them something to hold on to. We also removed the chicken wire from a section of fence so I can start adding pickets and planted a couple more tomatoes. So much work and so little to show in this photo.