Make on Sunday night and store in the refrigerator. Just add a little water to reheat in the microwave, add some toppings and go.
- 3c Water
- 0.5 t Salt
- 1c Bob’s Red Mill Scottish Oatmeal
- 0.5 t Cinnamon
- 2 T Real Maple Syrup
- 1 t Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 c Dried Fruit
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Meanwhile mix dry oatmeal and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Whisk into boiling water (this oatmeal tends to clump).
- Reduce heat to low. Add Maple Syrup, vanilla and dried fruit.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
Makes 3 servings