- ¼ cup almond oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil (about 7 capsules)
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- Place all ingredients in a glass jar (canning) in a pan with water. The water level should be about 3/4 of the way up the side of the jar.
- Bring the water bath to a simmer until the ingredients have melted, stirring the contents occasionally.
- Once the mixture has melted remove the jar from the water bath. Every 5-10 minutes or so until the cream hardens stir the content vigorously with a fork, scrapping the cooled bits from the bottom and sides.
- Once the cream reaches room temperature, add about 4 T of Rose Water and beat it with a stick blender. This gives it a more lotion-like consistency. Close the jar’s lid, and store in a cool place.