- 3 whole eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup white flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 teaspoons grated cardamom
- Beat the eggs and sugar until foamy
- Add the melted butter, flour, vanilla and cardamom.
- Preheat the krumkake iron over the burner and brush it with oil
- Put about 1/2 T of batter onto the iron and close, ours took about 20-30 seconds on each side, but it probably depends on the stove.
- Use a spatula to lift the finished cookies off of the iron and roll them around the cone shaper.
Special thanks to Laurie McKay at Beware the Rug for the recipe inspiration.